Cut-off Mark, Eligibility & Registration Details For Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Post-UTME 2019
Akanu ibiam Federal Polytechnic Post-UTME form, cut-off mark, eligibility, application fee, deadline and registration details for the 2019/2020 Academic Session have been announced. Cut-off mark is 120. Application fee is N2000. Deadline for registration is August 31st, 2019. Interested candidates are to check the full details below;
Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Post-UTME 2019: Cut-off Mark, Eligibility and Registration Details
Candidates who scored 120 marks and above in the 2019 JAMB UTME are invited to apply for online screening for admission into Full-Time National Diploma programmes.
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES
Business Administration and Management
Library and Information Science
Office Technology and Management
NATIONAL DIPLOMA (ND) SCIENCE-BASED COURSES:
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
Civil Engineering Technology
Computer Engineering Technology
Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology
Mechanical Engineering Technology
Mechatronics Engineering Technology
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL DESIGN AND TECHNOLOGY
Estate Management and Valuation
Surveying and Geo-informatics
Urban and Regional Planning
SCHOOL OF INDUSTRIAL TECHNOLOGY
Ceramics and Glass Technology
Horticulture and Landscape Technology
Hospitality Management and Tourism
SCHOOL OF SCIENCE
Science Laboratory Technology
Method Of Application
The Application Fee for post UTME is Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00).
1. Candidates should visit the school website: http://portal.polyunwana.net/screeningapplication.aspx.
2. Under Application forms/Results, click on Online Application Forms.
3. Select your programme type and provide your ND REG No/Phone No, fill in your detail ACCURATELY and click the “sign in” button.
4. Print the Invoice page that pops out.
5. Proceed to the bank(any commercial bank) with the print-out and make your payment using the Remita RRR Generated.
6. After the payment, Return to the portal and click the “Apply Now” Button
7. Select the Application Type and Supply your RRR
8. Proceed to fill your details accurately.
Basic Screening Documents:
The following basic documents are required for the on-line screening. Other required documents are listed on the Polytechnic website and the application form.
(i) Original copy of 2019 JAMB UTME Result.
(ii) Original copy of O’level Result(s).
Deadline: 31st August, 2019.