Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Uwana invites candidates with National Diploma qualifications who have completed the appropriate period of industrial attachment to apply for Higher National Diploma programmes of Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana, Ebonyi State.
COURSES OFFERED IN THE POLYTECHNIC
Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic HND (FT/PT) Admission, 2019/2020 Announced
The available courses are as follows:
HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND) BUSINESS BASED COURSES
Business Administration & Management, Office Technology & Management, Accountancy, Public Administration, Marketing.
HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND) SCIENCE BASED COURSES
Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology, Civil Engineering Technology, Mechanical Engineering Technology, Building Technology, Estate Management, Architectural Technology, Quantity Surveying, Ceramics & Glass Technology, Computer Science, Science Laboratory Technology, Maths/Statistics, Hospitality Management & Tourism.
BASIC SCREENING DOCUMENTS
(i) Original copy of O’level Result (ii) Original copy of National Diploma Statement of Result obtained from NBTE Accredited Institution.
(iii) Original copy of Letter of Completion of 1 year Industrial Training.
Candidates should pay the Screening Application Fee through the Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana Remita Platform in any bank in Nigeria.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
1. Candidates should visit the school website:
2. Select your programme type and provide your ND REG No/Phone No, fill in your detail ACCURATELY and click
the “sign in” button.
3. Print the Invoice page that pops out.
4. Proceed to the bank(any commercial bank) with the print-out and make your payment
using the Remita RRR Generated.
5. After the payment, Return to the portal and click the “Apply
6. Select the Application Type and Supply your RRR
7. Proceed to fill your details accurately.
Application Deadline is August 31st, 2019.
We wish all applicants success in the screening as well as their studies in Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana, Ebonyi State.
C. C. IGWEONU (MRS) DE
PUTY REGISTRAR (ADMISSIONS)
for : REGISTRAR